About our Client
With more than 5000 employees across 140 locations worldwide, our client is a global leading airport service operator. Due to business expansion, there is a hiring need of an Assistant Procurement Manager role in the Hong Kong Headquarters.
About the Role
- Report to Senior Procurement Manager
- Mainly handle daily operation needs (non-food)
- Perform and manage the whole procurement process start from vendor sourcing & selection, negotiation, goods & services deliver and market research
- Responsible for all services contracts and tenders
- Handle ad-hoc purchase or projects as assigned
- Equivalent to a Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university with major study in Procurement and Supply, Business Administration, Hotel Management or related discipline. Diploma in these disciplines will also be considered.
- Minimum 5 years relevant purchasing experience, with Minimum 3 years at managerial level, preferably in F&B / Hotel industry with regional / global exposure
- Self-motivated, independent, proactive and focused on quality result
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.