About the client:
Our client is a leading logistics service provider, offering all-rounded logistics services to their client, including distribution centre management, transportation management, freight forwarding, etc. Their business is in a continuous growth and they are now looking for an Assistant Procurement Manager to manage their procurement process.
About the role:
- Develop the vendor base, source for new suppliers and monitor supplier's performance based on customer's needs;
- Conduct market research and regulatory update on purchasing activities, new products and materials;
- Conduct cost analysis and prepare document for tendering process, and liaise pricing, terms and conditions with suppliers;
- Review and update the report to senior management regularly.
- Bachelor degree in Business or related disciplines with at least 5 years' experience procurement function;
- Experience gained from international logistics company, manufacturing group or other branded company is preferred;
- Solid experience in project management and procurement, such as inventory/ SKU analysis, storage medium and transportation methods;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, proficient of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Excel, Access for data analysis;
- Frequent travel to China and overseas operation sites is required.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.