About the client:
Our client is a listed property developer with steady growth and strong presence in Hong Kong and Mainland China. To support their business growth and development, they are looking for an Assistant Manager to join their central procurement team.
About the role:
- Take the lead and manage full procurement process for purchasing building material, capital works, facility management equipment and services, etc;
- Work closely with the internal user, to understanding the user requirement for procurement process;
- Conduct market research to develop and maintain the supplier base, and undertake regular supplier review with existing suppliers to ensure the service level product and services quality;
- Initiate continuous improvement projects, including establishing, evaluating, and implementing the policies and procedures to enhance the efficiency;
- Manage the team, provide training to junior staff to support the team development.
- Bachelor degree holder or above, major in Quantity Surveying, Procurement & Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or discipline are preferred;
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in tendering, contracting process experience from listed company/ sizable corporation;
- Candidate with Professional membership of CIPS, ISM, IPSHK are preferred;
- Possess solid experience in technical products an tendering/RFx process, including lifts and escalator, air conditioning and security services, etc;
- Proficient in MS Office, ERP system such as Oracal, iProcurement system;
- Independent, proactive, self-motivated, a good team player with strong reporting, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Good command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.