About the client:
Our client is a well-known Hong Kong based food and beverage company, and they operate over 1,000 stores in APAC. To cope with their operational needs, they are looking for high caliber candidate with strong procurement experience to join as an Assistant Procurement Manager.
- To plan, source, negotiate and handle contract of purchasing activities;
- Ensure the procurement process are comply with internal guidelines;
- Provide support to new stores opening and special projects with different parties;
- Assist in report consolidation and other administrative duties, including sampling issues, code creation, etc.
- Degree in Supply Chain, Purchasing Management, Business Administration or other related discipline;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant procurement, purchasing management, supply chain, trading or merchandising experience, preferably gained from F&B industry;
- Familiar with MS Office and Chinese word processing, knowledge in Oracle System or SAP System will be an advantage;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.