About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading manufactures for health and beauty products. To sustain the group's continuous development, they are looking for an (Assistant) Product Manager to join their growing business.
- Plan, implement and develop marketing strategies for designated product & channel to achieve business & market share target
- Analyze sales data, market trend and consumer insights to determine product positioning and identify growth opportunities
- Closely monitoring the inventory control, packaging design, seasonal promotion, product pricing and compliance.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders such as sales team and trade marketing team as well as external agencies to execute the marketing strategies
- Develop KPI to monitor the performance of marketing campaigns in various channels
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years' working experience in product marketing and brand management in FMCG or consumer goods industry
- Energetic, well-organised and open-minded
- Proactive, self-motivated, creative team players
- Strong business vision with excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.