About our Client
Our client is an international company selling wired and wireless data networking hardware products to home users and small businesses. To cope with the expansion of their business, they are looking for a high calibre candidate to join the team as Assistant Product Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional Networking Business Manager, you act as a Sales Engineer and responsible for supporting the Small and Medium Business in the pre and post-sales support. You will assist the IT sales in reviewing customer requirements, training, trade show support, tender reviews, network setup, configurations and other aspects. You will work closely with the Regional Product Manager on the network product line. You will also establish and maintain good relationships with clients and work closely with different stakeholders to drive business and resolve any issues when required.
- Degree holder with at least 4 years' experience in selling data networking products
- Solid pre-sales and post-sales experience
- CCNA / CCNP certification preferred
- Strong communication, presentation and technical skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Travel maybe required occasionally
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.