- Knowledge in Food Safety Standards - ISO & HACCP
- Experience in Food Manufacturing and Culinary
- Fast-growing multinational company
About the Client
Our client is a renowned food and beverage group with many fast-growing brands under their portfolio. To climatize to the rapidly growing business, they are looking for a dynamic individual to become their Assistant Production Manager and lead the operations of the facility and support new product launches.
About the role
Reporting to the Operations Director and leading a production team, you will oversee the day-to-day operations of the facility to ensure the operating procedure meets compliance standards to ensure optimal product quality and operational efficiency is achieved. You will manage operational budget, inventory and develop menu items and recipes for new product launch. You will set and implement standards, procedures, and processes to increase productivity of high-quality food. Lastly, you will work closely and negotiate with suppliers, implement cost savings solutions to lower project costs, and provide new kitchen technology implementation advice to the company.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in food manufacturing environment with previous Chef experience
- Detail-minded, hands-on and possess a strong sense of responsibility
- Able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks under a tight timeframe
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good command of written and verbal communications skill in Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Carmen Ng at +852 3180 4923 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.