About the client:
Our client is a well-known Hong Kong based food and beverage company, and they operate over 1,000 stores in APAC. To cope with their operational needs, they are looking for high caliber candidate with strong distribution experience to join as an Assistant Production Planning & Material Control Manager.
- Monitor and conduct analysis on production cycle, including resources allocation, waste control, production activities;
- Review production data and utilize resources to fulfil order requirements;
- Collaborate with different stakeholders in the supply chain to develop and execute solutions in master scheduling, production capacity and material management;
- Closely follow up with purchasing team to monitor the supply of raw material, material authorization and production schedule.
- Bachelor Degree in supply chain, industrial engineering or related discipline;
- At least 6-8 years of supply chain experience, preferably in Food Industry;
- Experience in sourcing, purchasing and demand planning would be a plus;
- Good command of English and Chinese, Proficient in PC applications including Chinese word processing.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.