About our Client
Our client is a leading public company in Hong Kong holding a large scale portfolio of commercial complex of office, shopping mall, and hotel. With an innovative design and unique architecture integrate nature and technology with retail, it offers unique experiences to visitors. The company has an ambitious plan to expand its property portfolio and is inviting a high caliber Assistant Project Director to join its management team for an iconic Grade A office complex project.
- Responsible to manage a capital projects from design stage to completion of works.
- Manage and supervise numerous parties including stakeholders and external design consultants, architects, specialists and contractors to deliver the projects in accordance with the company standard and approved budget.
- Liaise with relevant local authorities to ensure the government submission and approval process can be proceeded effectively.
- Direct report to Project director of the department to review the overall status of the relevant projects including time, cost, safety and quality control.
- Degree or above in engineering disciplines with relevant professional qualifications
- Member of HKIE or equivalent associations
- Minimum 20 years of experience working for property developers or consultants, of which a minimum of 5 years taking up project team leader position
- Strong project and construction management experience on retail, commercial or mixed-use developments
- Excellent technical knowledge and proven track record in leadership position to manage construction processes in delivering the project from taking over to the handover stage
- Experienced in implementation of innovation and technology application in property development projects is an advantage
- Excellent proficiency in written & spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.