(Assistant) Project Manager - Banking
*Digital enhancement project
*Streamline and improvement
*Excellent career prospect
About the company
Our client is one of the leading retail banking groups in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are looking for a Project Manager for their Digital Product team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will oversee various business development projects of regional offices in South East Asian countries. You will manage end-to-end workflow of projects, including project design, workflow streamline, system enhancement, user requirements preparation, UAT tests and providing project recommendations. You are required to liaise with internal and external parties to facilitating smooth implementation of projects and achieving successful launch of new initiatives for the business.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in project management in retail banks.
- Strong in communication and able to work in cross functional environment.
- Occasional travel required to Mainland and South East Asian countries.
- Highly flexible, multi-tasking and good project management skills.
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.