About the client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leading enterprise with core business focus on property development, retail, hotel and etc in the Greater China Market. As the group is speeding up its property development project in China, the team is looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join their team. It is a fantastic opportunity for high caliber architectural PM to handle a large scale mixed-use development projet.
About the role
- Report to Senior Project Manager, constantly monitor the progress, quality and budget
- Manage large scale development projects, including but not limited to feasibility study, design and planning, construction supervision and handover to operation
- Liaise and collaborate with multiple parties - government authorities, consultants, contractors etc.
- Coordinate with project managers and relative consultants - Architect, Interior design etc
- Coordinate and align internal department interests - Marketing, Leasing, Property Management, Corporate communication etc
- Provide leadership and management for all projects from a retail operator point-of-view to safeguard against project and construction program risks
The successful applicant
- BA Degree or above in Architecture or equivalent
- Over 5 years of relevant experiences in project management role within developers or architectural practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Photoshop and AutoCAD
- Candidates from architectural firms are welcomed
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Previous experience in mid-large scale project development, commercial / shopping mall project in China is a plus
- Registered Architect/ HKIA preferred
- Based in Hong Kong, travel to China occasionally
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.