About The Client
Our client is a listed group which has developed and managed world-class commercial properties. They are now looking for Assistant Project Manager to join their IT team and lead the projects of ERP system implementation.
- Lead and manage IT projects' schedule, roadmap and timeline, control resources and budgeting, and perform proper escalation to ensure project success
- Perform product evaluation, vender selection, and procurement of IT solutions
- Work closely with key functional leads and external solution providers to ensure all contractual commitments and deliverable are successfully and completely delivered on time and within budget
- Conduct system analysis, implementation, testing and prepare user training
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Computing or other related disciplines
- At least 5 years of working experience in IT project management and system implementation projects in sizeable corporate preferably on ERP system and/or cloud solution
- Experience in leasing or finance module is an advantage
- Experience in Oracle EBS is an advantage
- Exposure with Agile and scrum project management is desirable
- Strong in vendor management
- PMP certification is preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in Mandarin, proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese are required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.