About our Client
My client is a notable Multinational Fashion Corporation who owns several fashion brands. In order to expand their shops and undergo renovation, they are looking for an Assistant Project Manager (Store Planning) to join their team.
About the Role
- Involve in new shops expansion, stores upgrade, renovation, maintenance projects from design stage to construction stage
- Review the drawings and designs are remain the same as global guideline
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure the project on good progress
- Regularly on site inspection to solve potential technical issues
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Interior Design, Architectural Design or related disciplines
- 5 years' or above experience in fashion brands, Jewellery and watches store planning
- Independent, good communication skills, able to work under pressure
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using AutoCAD, Photoshop, Microsoft Office
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.