About our Client
My client is a reputable watches and jewellery company owns more than 30 stores in APAC. Due to their business expansion. They are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Responsible for new store opening, sit-out and maintenance projects
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the project achieve within the schedule
- Seek potential new suppliers and contractors for material sourcing
- Undergo site inspections during construction and before store opening
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Interior Design, Architectural Design or related disciplines
- 5 years' or above experience in Jewellery and watches store planning and development
- Independent, good communication skills, able to work under pressure
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using AutoCAD, Photoshop, Microsoft Office
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.