About our Client
My client is a Hong Kong Listed Developer with their business in residential, commercial buildings and hospitality. Currently its property management company is looking for an Assistant Property Manager to manage upcoming renovation projects.
About the Role
- Lead a team to oversee daily operation and maintenance works
- Coordinate with internal staff and external vendors and contractors to ensure the works are smooth and on time
- Maintain good relationships and handle residents and OC members' complaints
- Attend IO/OC meeting
- Prepare budget for long-term facility maintenance and renovation plan
The successful applicants
- High Diploma or above holder in Property Management, Real Estate or related disciplines with at least 6 years' solid relevant experience
- Professional Qualification is prefer, e.g. PMP (Tier 1), CIH, HKIH etc
- Candidates from agencies background are welcome
- Self-motivated, independent and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.