About the client:
Our client is a renowned retail conglomerate with a global presence, and its business in food and beverage sector is growing rapidly in Hong Kong. To accommodate their operational needs, they are looking for an Assistant Purchasing Manager to manage their food & non-food procurement operation in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for tendering, quotations for both food and non-food items souring process, and follow up with the logistics issue with 3PL;
- Review the inventory level and manage inventory control to support stores operation;
- To plan, source and negotiate with suppliers, in order to reduce the total cost of inventory;
- Lead and drive the team performance to achieve company goals and target.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree holder, preferably in Supply Chain Management or related discipline;
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience in F&B industry, of which 4 years in supervisory level, experience in chain store procurement is preferred;
- Detail-minded, analytical and organized, strong in cost control;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.