About Our Client
Our client is a premier roaster and retailer of speciality coffee with stores in over 70 markets worldwide. Due to business expansion plan in the region, they are looking for an Assistant Quality Assurance Manager in Hong Kong office.
- Develop, Implement, and maintain the quality assurance system to ensure the requirements on food safety, store cleanliness, and condition are met
- Monitor and review performance on quality, product safety and regulatory compliance standards on food & beverage, and all product item
- Conduct reporting and quality management with providing continuous improvement plans and progress tracking
- Develop and improve quality assurance digital system and tools
- Degree holder or above in Quality Assurance, Food Safety, Food Science, or any related disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in F&B quality management
- Fluent communication in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, video-editing tools, or any related system is preferable
- Candidate with less experience will be consider as Senior Quality Assurance Specialist
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.