About the client:
Our client is a renowned F&B group with multiple QSR service, restaurant chain, and retail shops in Hong Kong and their business is in steady growth. To accommodate their operational needs, they are looking for an Assistant R&D Manager to support product development in branded products.
- Manage the whole product development process from prototype preparation, production trial arrangement to product launch;
- Responsible for conducting specification information analysis and setting and documentation;
- Communicate with different internal parties, e.g. production, procurement, QA team and chef, etc to facilitate the product development process;
- Act as technical support in food regulatory standards during the product development stage.
- Bachelor Degree or above, major in Food Science, Nutrition or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in food manufacturing at supervisory level;
- Familiar with ISO9001, 22000, HACCP and GMP standards, knowledge of food regulatory standards of different countries would be a plus;
- Good command of spoken and written communication skills in English & Cantonese;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint);
- Innovative, independent and able to work under pressure.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.