About our Client
Our client is a one of the top-tier engineering and construction firms with strong historical background in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for an Assistant Recruitment Manager who has good understanding of the industry to join and supervise the team.
About the Role
- Reporting to the Head of HR and supervise a team of 2
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process including but not limited to screening resumes, conducting interviews with potential candidates, offer management, contract signing and on/off boarding arrangement etc.
- Research and recommend new sources/ channels for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Assist in manpower planning, budgeting and employer branding activities
- Build and maintain good relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 8+ years' hands-on recruitment experience, ideally from construction, engineering or property management companies
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, fast-paced and adapt to change
- Proficient in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
- Less experience would be considered as Senior Recruitment Officer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.