About the Client
Our client is one of the globally recognised FMCG brands. In order to cope with the business development for their in-house brands, they are now looking for an Assistant Regional Product Development Manager focus in the SEA Regions.
About the Role
- Manage all the product development and launch in specific markets within the agreed time line
- Collaborate with stakeholders in resolving all project issues and to provide necessary support so as to facilitate decision making
- Develop improvement plans from experience gained from different projects and share the findings with relevant stakeholders
- Manage the risk and resolve all operational issues which will or may impact on other activities, systems and processes
- Assist in collating the product quality reports from all sourcing factories
- Degree holder or above in any discipline
- A minimum of 3 years of New product development / launch in the FMCG field. Candidates with experience in the wine/tobacco industry will be an advantage
- Regional exposure is a must. Candidates with SEA regional exposure are highly preferred
- Excellent commend of spoken and written English and Chinese
- A team-play capable of building good working relationships with different stakeholders
- Knowledgeable in MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bruce Leung at +852 3180 4961 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.