About the Client
Our client is one of the top-tier leather goods and travel gear retailers. In order to cope with their expanding business in the APAC region, they are looking for a high calibre individual to join them as an Assistant Retail Buyer.
About the Role
- Conduct product trend analysis and reporting and deliver solid sales data
- Assist Senior Merchandising Manager in assorting planning, seasonal launches and order placement
- Implement and manage all pricing and promotions within the responsible markets
- Support in organizing seasonal product training
- Work closely with various departments (i.e., Retail Operations, Marketing and Wholesale) to ensure assortment strategies are properly executed
- Degree holder with at least 2 years of working experience in a buying role. Candidates from MNC fashion background are preferred
- Strong analytical skills and numerical sense
- Personable with excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- Proficiency in SAP knowledge and Microsoft Office
The company a great career progression and an attractive salary package. The company culture offers a dynamic work environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bruce Leung at +852 3180 4961 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.