About our Client
Our client is a renowned luxury jeweler with strong historical background and an up-trending business within the Asia Pacific region. In order to cope with their fast expanding business, they are looking for a high calibre Retail Operations Manager to manage the daily store operations of the Hong Kong and Macau markets.
About the Role
- Closely monitor the daily store activities of Hong Kong & Macau
- Report to the General Manager and perform administrative duties such as sales reports, KPI reports, sales order and roster arrangements
- Work closely with external business partners & internal departments to ensure smooth shop handover, setup and closure.
- Co-ordinate with all internal departments to provide full support to retail stores
- Responsible for the manpower planning of retail stores
- Establish, review and enhance the standard operation procedures for retail stores
- Handle ad-hoc assignments
- Degree or Diploma in Business Management or candidate with related experience will also be considered
- Over 3 years of operational management experience in retail stores. Candidates with luxury retail exposure are preferred
- Meticulous and able to multitask
- Able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Good PC skills and knowledge in MS Office
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
The company offers a great career progression and an attractive salary package. The company culture offers a dynamic work environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bruce Leung at +852 3180 4961 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.