About our Client
Our client is a HK listed conglomerate with a strong international presence. Due to upcoming expansion plans, they are now seeking for a dynamic and fast-paced Assistant Rewards Manager to join their Total Rewards team which will assist in handling a wide variety of C&B related exercises and projects.
About the Role
- Provide human capital and rewards consultation to the business, including job evaluation and job pricing, job grading, salary structure development and annual merit project
- Responsible for executive evaluation and benchmarking and bonus plan design
- Responsible for C&B market surveys design and development, including executive compensation, employee benefits, C&B market intelligence and customized industry surveys
- Designing salary structure and performance bonus, sales incentive, designing expatriate package, compensation and workforce analytics
- Performed data analysis on total rewards, compile data into reports and share insight and proposal to senior management
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With a minimum of 6 years of experience in C&B focus, preferably from sizable company or consultancy firm
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.