About Our Client
Our client is a renowned retail group with multi brands in Hong Kong. They are looking for an (Assistant) Security Manager to join the Group Security Team and .
- Oversee and ensure the smooth operations of the security aspect of the entire group
- In charge of security control, loss prevention and risk management as well as protecting the company's assets from theft, assault, fire, and other risks
- Responsible for security vendor management, contract management, price negotiation and training for retail stores and offices premises
- The overall responsibility for the security including lock, keys, alarms, CCTV, daily logs across all offices and stores.
- Identify and lead teams to investigate security issues
- Assess and review security measures and amend and maintain Security policy.
- Degree in psychology, criminology or business-related disciplines
- 5+ years experience in security control, preferably with experience in leading small teams/subordinates
- Understand retail operation will be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Disciplined, reliable and self-motivated.
- Good command in spoken and written English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.