About Our Client
Our client is a subsidiary of a local conglomerate with a very stable business in Hong Kong. They are looking for an Security Supervisor to monitor and supervise the performance of the Security Teams.
- Oversee the security team, manage contracts and arrange training.
- Assist the Security Manager on security control, loss prevention and risk management.
- Investigate security incidents and emergencies.
- Coordinate and liaise with internal and external interested parties.
- Ensure strict compliance of the safety rules.
- Assess and review security measures and amend and maintain Security policy.
- Diploma in security management or business-related disciplines
- 3+ years experience in security control, preferably with experience in leading small teams/subordinates
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Disciplined, reliable and self-motivated.
- Good command in spoken and written English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.