About our Client
Our client is a global leading luxury fashion retailer which carries product lines including ready-to-wear, fashion accessories and cosmetics. With an annual revenue more than US$30 million, they have a strong retail presence in Asia. Due to their aggressive growth plan in China, there is a newly created role - Assistant Store Planning Manager in Hong Kong regional office.
About your Role
Report to Senior Store Planning Manager based in Hong Kong, this is a hands-on role. Your task is to provide general support to the regional architectural planning team, facilitating the smooth roll out of new projects through efficient management. Using your strong technical expertise, you will prepare initial schematic design for each project in line with current corporate concept and merchandising guideline. As a project lead, you will manage all design change requests and review with construction team for possible program or cost implication. You will also collaborate with various internal business counterpart including store development, Visual Merchandising, Construction, and marketing team to ensure all work progress meets with project milestone.
- BA/Diploma in Interior Design or Architecture with a minimum 3 years retail design experience, preferably from fashion retail background.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage own workload and juggle a variety of tasks Strong attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Fluent in Cantonese & English, proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.