Our client is a leading FMCG retailer with over 15,000 stores worldwide. Due to the business expansion plan in the region, they are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join it group supply chain department in Hong Kong office.
- Liaise with different Regional BU on supply chain optimization projects, including but not limited to supply planning & integrated planning process improvement, logistics operations optimization, warehouse relocation to support the projects and infrastructure setup
- Lead and drive projects as an expert role with providing professional advice and work with different BU on operational workflow, warehouse layouts, productivity improvement which aim to be cost-effective and process efficient
- Monitor and analyse current supply chain operation with data reports to find out and prioritize opportunities areas by providing insights and KPIs analysis for improvement
- Build and provide guidelines in best operational practice required from the implementation of eCommerce and multi-channel fulfilment solution with cost analysis
- Monitor supply chain and warehouse operations by providing solutions to ensure full compliance are met
- Degree holder or above in Supply Chain / Logistics/ Operation Management/ Industrial Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 6 years of experience in distribution centre or supply chain operation
- Experience in project management and replenishment is preferable
- Experience in MS Office, IT context, or any supply chain software solutions is preferable
- Fluent communication in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.