About our Client
Our client is a successful utility company concerns on sustainability. In order to protect the environment, they are looking for an Assistant Sustainability Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Report to the team head
- Conduct energy and carbon audits, and other sustainability management tools
- Prepare ESG Management to standardize the operation and keep track of the performance
- Set programme targets and monitored progress to meet sustainable objectives
- Promoted sustainability awareness by organising workshops and training courses
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Environmental Engineering, Mechanical or other related disciplines
- 6 years' solid working experience in Sustainability, worked in utility company before is a plus
- Self-driven, independent and passionate
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.