About our Client
We are representing a reputable fashion brand and looking for a seasoned Assistant Talent Acquisition Manager to support recruitment activities (both retail and corporate functions) in Asia Pacific.
About the Role
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment process from job posting, exploring sourcing channels, shortlisting, interview & assessment, to offering and negotiating salary package;
- Build positive stakeholder relationships and communicate consistently throughout the recruitment process
- Provide the hiring managers with market intelligence regarding the talent community and industry trends
- Drive an efficient operation, hitting time-to-fill and candidate quality targets
- Assist in any HR related tasks if required
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With a minimum of 5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition, preferably from retail/ fashion/ FMCG industries
- Recruitment agency background with retail industry knowledge is welcome
- Self-motivated, passionate and independent
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.