About Our Client
Our client is a reputable industry leader with strong global presence. Due to business expansion, they are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition talent to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Manage and handle full spectrum of recruitment functions including but not limited to screening resumes, interview assessments and offer negotiation
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies to achieve company target and create talent pool for company expansion plan
- Plan, execute and review recruitment procedure & policy
- Work closely with different business units and provide market insights on headcount planning and budgeting
- Lead and work with the team on end-to-end recruitment process
- Assist in any adhoc tasks if required
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree holder with minimum 6 years' experience in talent acquisition within an agency and in-house environment, ideally in multinational companies
- Experience in recruiting corporate function talents would be an advantage
- Strong entrepreneurship mindset and "can-do" attitude
- Excellent communication and stakeholders management skills
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.