About the client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed developer, which strives to provide premium shopping experience to customer. In order to ensure all the facilities and shops are function normally, they are looking for an Assistant Technical Manager to join the team.
About the role
- Report to Technical Manager
- To supervise overall repair & maintenance operation management (CAPEX/ OPEX project management)
- To liaise with internal stakeholder and external parties (tenants, contractors, consultants, designers)
- To involve in preparation and execution of maintenance program
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Electrical, Mechncial, Building Services or related disciplines with at least 5 years' solid experience in handling E&M engineering system (e.g. ELV, Lift & Escalator Systems)
- Registered Electrical Worker Grade B is a must, and professional engineering institutes is prefer (e.g. HKIE, CIBSE)
- Self-motivated, and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.