About our client
Our client is a one of the well-known listed developer in Hong Kong. The group has established lots of iconic Grade A commercial buildings and shopping malls in Hong Kong and China. In order to expand their business, they are looking for a Assistant Technical Manager (Fire Safety, BMS system) to join their team.
About the role
- Report to Technical Manager
- To maintain, monitor and improve the operation of fire services system (e.g. sprinkler system, smoke control and management, fire alarm system)
- To design maintenance and asset enhancement proposal (upgrade, renovation, A&A)
- To communicate with external and internal stakeholders (property management, leasing)
- To ensure the contractor follow the schedule and complete projects on time
- To handle tender document preparation and compliation
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Fire Engineering, Building Services or related disciplines with at least 8 years' solid experience in shopping mall or commercial building maintenance
- Independent and good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.