About the Client
Our client is one of the leading financial institution and due to the continued growth of its operations in Asia, the need has arisen to recruit an Assistant Technology Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the team head and managing a team of 3, you will be responsible for the technology and solution development and technical oversight of the company's digital properties. Working with cross departments, you will need to lead both strategic and technical development and works closely with the IT team and external vendor. As an individual, you will be in charge with researching the technology trends and standards by which all digital properties are built, maintained and expanded upon in a banking environment. This position is charged with ensuring that all digital touch points are agile, stable, and secure.
- Minimum of 7 years or more of relevant experience in system implementation, IT Project management in new innovation and technology solutions
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in engineering, computer science, information technology, applied science or a related discipline
- Strong communications skills and the ability to explain technology clearly and succinctly to non-technical staff
- Strong organisational and project management skills essential, with the ability to work collaboratively and quickly with a variety of vendors, departments and stakeholders
- Ability to work collaboratively and quickly with a variety of vendors, departments and stakeholders
- Strong command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.