About our Client
Our client is a sizable service provider with business across Asia Pacific. Due to continuous expansions, they are currently looking for an Assistant Training Manager which will focus on corporate and service training to contribute to their business objectives.
About the Role
- Report to the Training Team Head
- Identify training needs, design and conduct training programs for both front line and corporate staff
- Manage training schedule and budget control
- Coordinate with external consultants on the design and delivery of management courses and other training solutions
- Assist in evaluating the effectiveness of the training programmer, controlling overall expenses, and maintaining employee database
- Develop and implement talent development campaigns for performance management, leadership development, employee assessment and succession planning
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 7-8 years of experience in L&D and Training with sizable companies
- Knowledge with Hong Kong Employment Ordinates
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.