About the Company
Our client is a fast-growing and vibrant telecommunications company. With an ambitious expansion plan, they are now looking for an Assistant Training Manager to join the fast expanding team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Learning & Development Manager, you will assist in developing training strategy and action plan, implementing appropriate training and development initiatives to support the business growth. You will also work closely with business leaders in identifying the training and development needs, formulating and designing proper training programs on products knowledge, solutions selling, soft skills etc. Last but not least, you will act as one of the task force team members to manage the Graduate Trainee Program and provide necessary support and guidance to the GTs.
About the Person
- University Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- At least 7 years of relevant experience with proven track record of delivering effective training and development
- Keep abreast practices, latest market trend and good connection with HR practitioners of related fields
- Strong planning and organizing skills, work independently with ability to make sound judgment
- Self-starter, good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate about people development, customer focused and result-oriented
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Words)
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.