About our Client
Our client is leading solutions provider in Hong Kong, they are currerntly hiring a dynamic and fast-paced Assistant Training Manager for joining their L&D Team.
About the Role
- Report to the Senior HR Manager
- Responsible for the design and the delivery of training programs, such as product training, soft skills, leadership development and etc
- Responsible for implementing Talent Development program to the business including Graduate Trainee, Career Progression and Leadership Program
- Review, Evaluate the performance and effectiveness of the training and development programs and make recommendations for continuous enhancement
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 7 years of experience in designing and delivering training and development programs
- Experience with vendor holder management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.