About our client:
Our client is a leading EMS manufacturing group listed in Hong Kong Stock Exchange. The group owns manufacturing and R&D facilities in Hong Kong and China as well as sales offices in UK, Japan and the US. Due to business expansion plan, the team is looking to hire an Assistant Vice President, Purchasing role based in Shenzhen office.
The ideal candidate:
- Lead the functions of Sourcing & Global Supply Operation Management
- Champaign to achieve target results in respect of project engineering, sourcing, supplier selection and certification, procurement & supplier performance management
- Lead global supplier selection and negotiation in order to meet/exceed Supply Chain & Financial metrics
- Lead Price Negotiation to meet/exceed customer expectations and maximize PPV
- Identify Cost Savings Opportunities & Present Alternative Sourcing Proposals to management and customers
- Lead in the development and execution of negotiation strategies with suppliers, including specific targets for pricing, service, quality, and inventory
- Negotiate business T & C's relating to payment terms, delivery terms, inventory strategies, lead times, price reduction and other strategic issues with key suppliers
- Define and review the Preferred Supplier List taking into account supplier performance, print position, total cost of ownership and easy of doing business in order to establishing sourcing strategies and consolidate the supply base.
- Lead in the development and execution of negotiation strategies with suppliers, including specific targets for pricing, service, quality, inventory - Total Cost of Ownership
- Implement programs for supplier selection, supplier performance management and supply base optimization
- Secure and expedite suppliers' delivery including spot buy materials for QTA, sample build and Mass Production
- Monitor and bench mark RFQ to suppliers
- Manage / Drive both OTD & quality BOM quotes to Customers
- Establish and manage long term supplier relationships
- Degree holder in Purchasing & Supply Chain Management or Engineering or related discipline;
- Minimum 12 years or above solid purchasing experience working in sizeable EMS or multinational manufacturing companies (with 5 years senior managerial is definitely a MUST);
- Knowledgeable in component and product with proven record in handling electronics OEM/ODM projects;
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Result-oriented with strong leadership, good analytical, problem solving skills and able to work under pressure;
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Station in Shenzhen is required.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.