About the Company
Our client is one of the most well recognized conglomerate in Hong Kong with multiple business. With its growing portfolio in different sectors, they are now seeking for an Assistant VP of Technology to cope with their fast expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the CIO, you will analyse systems and internal processes to improve margin forecasting and reporting across the business. Thorough review of existing systems, processes, controls - suggesting improvements/changes for purpose. As a team leader, you will be evaluating costs, effectiveness and streamlining current processes ensuring business continues to grow effectively and profitably and providing, presenting and implementing recommendations for improvements on systems and processes within finance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management or related discipline
- Minimum of 12 years of experience working in sizeable organization
- Candidates with consulting background is a major plus
- Forward-thinking problem solver able to use your own initiative
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in Oracle Hyperion Financial Management, Oracle Hyperion Planning, Oracle JDE EnterpriseOne etc.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in a continuosly dinamic situations
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.