About our Client
Our client is one of the most well established conglomerates in Hong Kong with offices and operations across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in the hospitality sector and a vision to transform and advance their business, they are now seeking for an Associate Business Development Director to support this fast expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager and managing a team of 6, you are responsible for driving corporate sales and meeting personal sales goals through account development and identifying business trends. As a team lead, you will participate in prescribed training and special projects, assist in the development and training of sales team and collect market and competitive intelligence to drive tactics and strategies. Work closely with CRM team to increase customer engagement and maintain active membership, you will continuously solicit for new business in order to expand client base using action plans focused on the market segment by utilizing your network with high net worth individuals and VIPs.
- Degree holder in Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 12 years of working experience and proven track record within a corporate and sales environment
- Strong experiences in maximising sales and meeting departmental budgets
- Ability to build strong rapport with client and adapt to changes quickly
- Energetic, passionate and unpretentious individual who likes to think outside the box
- Ability to connect with people and bring relations and work to the next level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.