About the Company
KOS International, founded in 2009, is a widely-recognised and renowned boutique recruitment consultancy firm. We specialise in the fulfilment of the full spectrum of levels and roles as well as all permanent, contract and temporary positions. Our clients range from multi-national corporations, business conglomerates and market leading organisations to small-and-medium enterprises and entrepreneurial start-ups across industries in Hong Kong and China. With an ambitious expansion plan in Hong Kong and China, we are current recruiting several Consultants to join our dynamic and vibrant team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Consultant, you will partner with consultants in various client service activities such as sourcing and screening candidates, selecting and presenting potential candidate profiles to clients. You will also work with clients to pitch new business, negotiate terms, and manage candidates through the hiring process. In addition, you will provide business support to ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management team.
What we look for from the successful candidates
- Degree holder (Fresh graduates may also be considered)
- Previous experiences in the recruitment industry is an advantage
- Good in business developing, networking and relationship building
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese is a pre-requisite
- Proficiency in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We offer comprehensive on the job training and coaching support, and rewarding remuneration package with incentive scheme to the right candidates.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Eva Ho at +852 3180 4926 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.