Associate (Direct Equity Investment) - Up to HKD 60K
About the Client
Our client is an expanding investment arm of a Hong Kong based conglomerate. To cope with their strategic development, they are now looking for two very seasoned Associate to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will need to conduct company, industry and market research and performance analysis for the direct investment portfolio. You will need to conduct financial and commercial due diligence and build financial models with relevant assumptions. You will evaluate investment risks and returns, track variance, and prepare relevant commentaries to optimize asset allocation. You will support documentation and post-investment monitoring. Last but not least, you will involve in industry networking and deal origination.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Investment Management, Economics
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in private equity/ fund house/ asset management/ family office
- CFA is a plus but not a must
- Comprehensive investment track record (multiple business sectors/ targeted countries)
- Independent, fast-paced, result-driven and with strong commercial sense
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- CPA Holder with fund accounting and analysis experience who wish to step into buyside will also be considered
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.