- Newly Created Role focused on Branding
- 15+ years Strategic Marketing Experience
About our Client
Our client has a strong history in Asia and they own various business entities in the market. A new opportunity now exists for a seasoned brand marketer to join their team as Associate Director, Branding & PR.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for developing a branding strategy for an assigned business line in the group. You will identify an angle to build a brand architecture and DNA for the product, lead the integrated marketing plan to reach the targeted customers in the region. Your communication messages will be well presented through ATL, BTL, online marketing, social media content, PR and events. Having both internal and external resources, you will be the key person to execute the marketing programs in local and overseas markets, follow the implementation from end to end until performance review. Leading a small team of creative staff, you will generate some noises in the market, build a differentiated group of loyal customers with an ultimate goal of repeated visit plus purchase.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree in Business Development, Marketing or other related disciplines
- 15+ years marketing and PR experience from international brands
- Background from FMCG / retail / services sector
- Experience from China or other Asian market is essential
- Proven track record in brand building at corporate or product level
- Strategic, organised, hands on, detailed with strong entrepreneur mind-set
- Fluent in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Connie Au at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.