- Corporate Branding Management
- PR/Adv Agency Experience Highly Preferred
About Our Client
Our client has a strong history in Asia and they own various business entities in the region. A new opportunity now exists for a seasoned brand marketer to join their team as Associate Director, Corporate Branding.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for developing branding strategy at the corporate level. Having a brand DNA in place, you will lead the integrated marketing plan to communicate the brand position to the targeted customers consistently. In addition to the traditional channels, you will explore other creative communications touch points to strengthen the corporate brand positioning and differentiation in the market such as online content development, private events, joint partnership or first to the market new product/services launch… etc. You will generate and sustain a positive noise in the market which can translate into a favourable corporate brand preference and loyalty.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree in Marketing or other related disciplines
- 15+ years brand building and management experience from leading brands
- Solid background from PR / Advertising agency highly preferred
- Experience in PNL ownership
- Experience from China or other Asian market
- Strategic, organized, hands on, detailed with strong entrepreneur mind-set
- Sound stakeholder management
- Fluent in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Connie Au at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.