About the Client
Our client has a strong reputation in their specialised areas. They are looking for an experienced communications calibre to join their Corporate Communications Team to focus in publicity and media engagement.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Division Head, you will develop and execute the integrated corporate communications plan for the business. You will lead the engagement strategy to reinforce the brand profile and its leadership in the community. You will manage all the communications channels (online, offline, events) to achieve the best publicity in the market and establish the brand as one of the top favourable rankings among the media context and community. Having a hands on and strong media network, you are expected to create and sustain a consistent outreach to the targeted media channels, review and evaluate its effectiveness generated for the business. Internally, you will collaborate with multiple divisions / departments to keep yourself abreast of their needs and business performance, assist them in any publicity matters and external communications.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Min 15 years solid experience from corporate communications
- Bachelor Degree in Communications or Journalism or other related disciplines
- Background from media is welcomed
- Excellent media network
- Background from sizeable organisations like services / retail / property / banking
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills and work with C-levels
- Presentable, confident, flexible and outstanding communications skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.