Associate Director Corporate Strategy - CEO Office
About the Client
Our client is an industry giant who has been obtaining great success by making groundbreaking business moves over the years and integrating the competitive advantages of their different business lines for a better synergy. To cope with their continuous business growth, they are now inviting an Associate Director Corporate Strategy to provide advisory and strategic support for their businesses.
About the Role
Working in a neat team, you will be responsible for reviewing and redesigning the corporate structure, operation processes and system architecture. You will involve in research and analysis, assess underlying risks and build various models to justify your proposed solutions. You will work with C-Suite management to drive group-wise transformation projects by understanding the goals of different business units and aligning with corporate mid-to-long term business plan. Last but not the least, you will handle any ad-hoc projects to facilitate business development and top management's decision-making.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Management or equivalent
- At least 8 years of management consulting experience for very sizable corporations
- Experience in reorganization/ process enhancement/ digitalization/ growth strategy is required.
- Mature, confident, agile, analytical and self-driven
- Able to manage stakeholders at different levels
- Enjoy changes and able to outperform during changes
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.