About the Client
With a dominate marketing and distribution alliances in Hong Kong, China and Asia Pacific, our client is a leading player in the FMCG sector. To cope with their business expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join their Marketing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager and managing a team of 5, you will be defining the member-based strategy and tactics to manage member lifecycles in order to drive loyalty and sales in Hong Kong and Greater China. You will effectively plan and manage active membership and member acquisition initiatives to meet business targets, understanding members and support decision-making through marketing analysis, insight and post campaigns reports. You will develop external partnerships, facilitated through corporate development and marketing business development to develop loyalty offerings that extend beyond the digital redemption experience. Lastly, you will strategise the loyalty vision, strategy, roadmap and delivery of a continuously evolving loyalty value that will enhance the loyalty program value proposition, maintaining continued relevance, by collaborating with key enterprise stakeholders (e.g., Product Team, E-commerce Team, Operation team) to develop core program benefits and targeted offers.
- Minimum 14 years of relevant experience in marketing with at least 6 years experience in CRM loyalty management preferably in retail FMCG industry
- Degree in marketing and/or related discipline is a must
- Previous experience in CRM/data marketing/mobile marketing
- First-hand experience of the development and implementation of a successful CRM strategy with back-end system knowledge
- Excellent planning, analytical skills and project management
- Knowledge and understanding of data and production processes
- Great communications skills, written and verbal
- Foresight to anticipate issues, set priorities and proactively develop strong relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to be creative and use their initiative to develop new ideas
- Self-motivated, positive, proactive, professional, well organize and a team player is a must
- Excellent analytical skills, communication skills & target orientated
- Good spoken and written of English and Chinese is a must
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.