About the Client
Our client is a fast growing company with an expanding portfolios and presence in Hong Kong. As part of the company's aggressive expansion plan in the fast growing online landscape, a need has arisen to recruit a new headcount to start up a new data division
About the Role
Reporting to Senior Management, you will be defining the data architecture framework, standards, and principles, including modelling, data flows, metadata, security and reference data. As a team leader, you will build documentation and govern the data architecture deliverables g. blueprints, principles, procedures, and standards to ensure data architecture and design is compliant with policies as set out for data privacy and protection. In addition, you will consult with information technology, data analytics, division leadership, and development staff to create the data vision and enterprise-wide data architecture.
The Successful Applicants
- BS in Computer Science or relevant field experience.
- Minimum of 6 + years of relevant data management consulting or industry experience (Enterprise Data Architecture, Data Engineering (or ETL), Master Data Management, Data Catalogs and Lineage, Data Governance and Data Quality, Data Strategy)
- Solid understanding of the financial sector will be a plus
- Experience in managing structured and unstructured data at scale.
- Effective communication skills and relationship management skills.
- Experience leading blueprint/design and realization phases
- Must adhere to the work schedule and attendance policy established by manager.
- Must be able to cooperate and collaborate with co-workers.
- Must be able to speak Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.