About our Client
Our client is one of the most well established retail conglomerates in Hong Kong with offices and operations across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different categories and a vision to digitally transform and advance their business, they are now seeking for an Associate Director of Digital Marketing to support their fast expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the GM and managing a team of 3, you will define the overall digital engagement and retention strategy, including life-cycle management, promotions, campaigns, channel strategy, creative and messaging to ensure business users are continuing to use their ownership to its optimum. As a team leader, you will leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize revenue through customer campaigns and digital touch-points. Lastly, you will work collaboratively across multiple disciplines to accomplish goals, including brand, digital, CRM, social and influencers to drive optimal performance in order to ensure targets are in place and business objectives are achieved.
- Bachelor degree preferred in a relevant field such as marketing, advertising or digital media
- A minimum of 10 or more years of digital marketing and media experience, membership and retention marketing a plus
- Proven leadership ability, motivational skills and enthusiasm
- Demonstrated experience in developing integrated marketing strategies across social, mobile, PPC, programmatic, and email marketing
- Strong attention to detail and highly analytical
- Excellent and proven critical thinking skills to quickly evaluate issues, troubleshoot, and prioritize accordingly
- Confident presence, executive manner, comfortable with managing complexity and navigating ambiguity
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple internal business partner needs, ensuring we present ourselves as one company to the consumer, as opposed to a collection of business units and departments
- Experience in managing external media agency and other vendor partners
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.