About our Client
Our client is a reputable retail and F&B chain with a significant presence in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific. Over the years, they have established a dominant market position in this industry specialising in wholesale, retail distribution and vertical end to end solution. Due to continued global expansion with their e-platform strategies, a need for an Associate E-commerce Director has arisen.
About the Role
Reporting to the GM, you will be responsible for evangelising best practices, standards and guidelines for and new technology platforms across all business units. Working with 3rd party vendors and internal cross department, you will take lead in building and delivering end-to-end e-business strategy, such as e-commerce, CRM and digital payment implementation for large scale deployments with high availability design, development and delivery. You will collaborate with digital asset management to syndicate content that drives discover-ability, engagement and conversion via a strong customer experience. Lastly, you will also build project schedules, manage translations projects through a third-party vendor and provide budget/status reports for all e-platform launches.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, e-Business or related discipline
- At least 10 years of experience leading digital projects or e-commerce development in a retail environment with a strong grasp of e-commerce and technology best practices
- Strong logical and analytic problem-solving skills
- Experience managing complex projects, with budgets and time lines with large scale e-platform preferably with retail or FMCG background
- Good knowledge of Agile methodology and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management ability, coordinating numerous projects
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.