About the Client
An industry leading consumer retailer with an international reputation is now looking to strengthen its HR Division by bringing on a seasoned HR professional to join them as the Associate Director, Human Resources.
About the Role
Reporting into the Chief People Officer, you will oversee and manage the full spectrum of C&B on a local level. You are tasked with the responsibility of driving and developing effective total reward strategies, policies and practices in alignment to company objectives. In particular, it is crucial to monitor, align and optimize company salary structures and benefits programs including incentive schemes to improve staff engagement and maintain their on-going competitiveness. Moreover, you will be fully in charge of annual performance management, salary and bonus review along with all staff related benefits administration. Furthermore, you will ensure the well-being and efficiency of HR system. Last but not least, it is important to ensure the accuracy of all monthly C&B operations.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above in Human Resources or other related discipline
- Minimum 18 years of end to end Compensation & Benefits Management experience gained from a sizable and fast moving environment preferably from the B2C sector
- Well versed in Hong Kong labour ordinances and employment practices
- Great leadership skills and sound team player
- Numerically sensitive with good business acumen
- Detail oriented, good problem solving ability and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with great project management skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.